Piedras Blancas Fresnel Lens
The original lens and clockwork mechanism are on display next to the Veteran's Memorial Buildling at 1000 Main Street, Cambria.
The first order fresnel lens used at Piedras Blancas Light Station was constructed in France by Henri Lapaute in 1872.
On loan from the Coast Guard to the Cambria Lion's Club, the lens is maintained by the non-profit Friends of the Piedras Blancas Lighthouse Lens. In 1990, a glass enclosure was built by the Friends to protect the historic artifact.